This easy fast stuffed chicken recipe is a hit with everyone! Seriously. I don’t test recipes on children to see if everyone will eat it, I test it on my father. He is SO picky and definitely not a fan of veggies, so I know if he loves a recipe then anyone can love the recipe. It’s been a hit with so many people, and I’ve mentioned in my past posts that I have 5 go to recipes that I’ve been perfecting for years, this recipe is one of those.
For being stuffed chicken it’s stupidly easy, and is fairly healthy. I sneak veggies in when I can, and if I can’t sneak it, then I make it so delicious that you can’t help but chow down. So hah! Take that you picky eaters (ahem father…) It’s also so easy to adapt it for a large or small group. I love it.
Let’s hop right to it, I don’t like super long intros for recipes because lets face it, we are here for the food. So here is my easy fast stuffed chicken recipe.
Ingredients for easy fast stuffed chicken recipe
- Chicken breast (One per person.)
- Feta cheese
- Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder or whatever other spices you love
- Defrost your chicken. Probably not something I have to include for everyone, but honestly I am the absolute worst for forgetting to defrost my meats, but it’s super mandatory in this case.
2. preheat your oven to 400 degrees (F)
3. Mix together together your cheeses, and spices, chop up your spinach and throw that in there then mix it all together. The amount you need depends on how much your making. I generally go for half a block of cream cheese, then a few tablespoons of feta and parm with two hand fulls of spinach. Honestly, don’t get too worried about the amounts, it’s up to what you love.
4. Make a horizontal cut in your chicken breast but try not to go all the way through. You just want a little pocket you can pop the mixture into.
5. Pop your cream cheese mixture into the chicken, I always over stuff mine. Then set on your pan with the horizontal cut facing up. This makes it so the mixture won’t seep out and you don’t have to worry about trying to keep it in with tooth picks. Sprinkle your salt, pepper and other favorite spices over the chicken.
6. Add whatever other veggies you want to your pan (potatoes, carrots etc.) then pop into the oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
BOOM! DONE! So fast, so easy, and it seems fancy but doesn’t really take much time to make. Now your getting everyone to enjoy spinach while keeping your chicken moist and delicious.
If you enjoy this recipe be sure to check out my other ones! You’ll love my tomato bisque! http://mindfulmommybear.com/tomato-bisque-recipe/